We believe that professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support, mutual respect and mutual integrity. As a result we work only with clients who share our belief in and the importance of these four factors about us.
What we endeavour to do:
- Keep you fully informed about what is happening with your affairs and complete every task on or ahead of time so that you never have to chase us.
- Operate the principle that a problem is not solved or a piece of work finished until you are 100% delighted.
- Reply to every telephone message the same day you call us and reply to every letter on the day we receive it.
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us.
- Refer to other specialists when we believe you could benefit from their services and do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it.
What we ask of you:
- To maintain high standards of integrity, honesty and openness that we rightly expect from each other.
- To pay our fees on any work where applicable.
- To tell us immediately if we do anything which you are unhappy with in any way.
- Provide us with information and answers that we need in order to carry out work within mutually agreed timescales.
- To refer contacts to us where you believe they could benefit from our help.